Summer Camps

Summer Camp 2018

Camp Update – Posted March 26, 2021

The Elmdale Board continues to assess the COVID-19 public health measures and advice on how Elmdale camps in 2021 could be offered. We have discussed plans for the different restriction levels. The current uncertainty with COVID-19 restrictions continues and we are not able to provide more information on the availability of camps at this time. We do not want to set expectations that could disappoint people waiting on registering for camps. We have to wait until June to estimate what the restrictions in July will be to set how many campers we could register and if we can provide full-day or 1/2 day camps.

This page will be updated as soon as an update is available. Please email if you have any questions.