It is our aim to provide you with quality service and facilities and to ensure a safe and enjoyable environment for all members and guests. To this end, we ask you to adhere to Elmdale’s Code of Conduct:
- Members and guests must treat the club, its staff, members and guests with courtesy and respect at all times.
- Behaviour which is intimidating, hostile or offensive is strictly prohibited. This includes telephone calls, email, looks, gestures, touching, teasing, remarks and questions of a harassing nature and any behaviour which threatens the safety of others.
- Membership may be terminated by the Board for violation of any rules or regulations of the club or for conduct deemed by the Board to be detrimental to the welfare, good order, safety or character of the Club or its members.
- Access to the facilities or premises may be prohibited by the Board for violation of any rules or regulations of the Club or for conduct deemed by the Board to be detrimental to the welfare, good order, safety or character of the Club or its members.
- The Board and staff are entitled to refuse to sell alcoholic beverages, as they deem it appropriate.
- The Board of Elmdale Tennis Club reserves the right to amend and add to these conditions of membership and rules as it sees fit, and the member shall observe any amended or additional conditions or rules so made.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact any member of the staff or of the Board who will be pleased to help you. Thank you.