Above all else, our priority at the club this season is to ensure the health and safety of our staff, members, visitors, and community. Elmdale will be opening under strict health and safety measures, following guidelines and directions from the City of Ottawa and the Province of Ontario.
What you need to know:
- Wear a mask. Per current public health guidelines, all individuals on the premises that are not on the courts must wear a mask.
- Make an advanced booking through CourtReserve. All bookings for play this season must be done in advance using the online booking program.
- Complete an Elmdale Covid-19 Screening Questionnaire. This self assessment available HERE must be completed each time you visit the club, on the day you visit the club, before entering the premises.
- Maintain physical distancing and follow posted signage. Make sure to keep at least 2 metres of distance between you and others at all times and respect the messages on the various signs around the club.
- The clubhouse and facilities are closed. All inside amenities including washrooms, change rooms, showers, water, and the canteen are not open at this time. Only the courts are open.
Visiting the club:
Please arrive at the club no earlier than 10 minutes before your booking is scheduled to begin. When you enter the club wear your mask, wait on the spray painted lines on the walkway and once the players on the courts have left the premises the steward will direct you on. Enjoy your game! When you are finished after your 55 minutes of play, please gather your things and exit through the back gate into Fisher Park.
Information Regarding Lessons and Programs
As of right now no lessons, clinics, or organized tennis can be played (ex. round robins) and play is limited to members only. As the current situation evolves, we expect some of these rules to change in the coming weeks.
Covid-19 Safety Plan (this safety plan will be constantly changing)