While our camps are cancelled, a guest instructor who taught our 2019 camps is offering group lessons for beginner kids ages 6-12.
Elmdale Tennis Club – Junior Group Lessons – Summer 2020
Junior Group Lesson Description:
- Lessons will be targeted at beginner tennis players only.
- Lessons sessions will be offered for 8 weeks (Monday to Friday), beginning July 6, 2020 and end on August 28, 2020.
- Students will sign up for 1 week of lessons (a session will comprise 5 lessons @ 1 hour a day for five consecutive days).
- Two sessions will run each day (minimum of 2 students per session, maximum of 4 students per session) from 1-2pm and 2-3pm.
- These will be geared to beginner-level students, and the sessions will be divided by age:
- 6-8 year olds from 1-2pm
- 9-12 year olds from 2-3pm
For more information, please visit our Camp Page.
Canada’s chief public health officer, Teresa Tam, recently announced a recommendation for the use of non-medical masks or face coverings as an “added layer of protection” whenever physical distancing is not possible. We encourage members to consider the use of face masks as you arrive at and exit the courts. There are areas on the property, such as the walkway between the courts and the clubhouse, where the use of a mask may provide some level of protection if physical distancing is not possible. Of course, attention to hand washing, use of sanitizer, and careful observation of the movement of others around you are all necessary practices to maintain.